MANAGED SECURITY OVERVIEW
There are many advantages for an organization to outsource its Internet security to a firewall managed service, but it basically boils down to increased cost-effectiveness and how we allow your IT department to operate without in-depth understanding of the various security functions, such as:
- gateway protection, including managed services for firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, and virtual private networks
- security monitoring
- incident management, including emergency response and forensic analysis
- vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- anti-virus, multi-layer anti-spam, anti-malware includes ZERO DAY THREATS, Anti-DDoS and Web Content Filtering
- UTM (Unified Threat Management) and WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- SIEM (Security Information Event Management) service.
Comnect Solutions Pte Ltd is the premium partner of Network Box Singapore. By engaging Network Box Singapore, your organization will improve security without increasing costs.
Outsourcing to us enables you to:
- free up resources for other mission-critical purposes
- maintain operational flexibility by allowing peak requirements to be met while avoiding the cost of hiring new staff
- obtain current technology or capability that would otherwise have to be hired or acquired by retraining, at a potentially very high cost
- avoid infrastructure obsolescence by giving the responsibility for technical currency to us
- control operating costs, or turn fixed costs into variable ones, through the use of predictable fees.
Network Box Singapore offers much more than other SaaS (security-as-a-service) providers offer. Through our global network of Security Operation Centers, we’ll manage, monitor and consolidate your Internet security requirements, employing a wide range of services – protecting your network 24/7.